Sunday, September 30, 2012

The UPS and DOWNS

For anyone who thinks A.D.D. is made up or everyone has it, that is 100% true. The world would be a crazy place if that was true just imagine. I can because I have it and I dont believe everyone else has it too so dont say that.

I wanted to explain now something that been thinking about a lot. Its the ups and downs of this disease of the brain.

Regular people get excited when something comes up and then when its over they might be okay or they might be a little sad. That is NORMAL.

But not for A.D.D. people like me. I get excited about things just like normal because its something to look forward to. Anxious as it gets closer. But instead of enjoying it when its here from seeing a movie I wanted to see, to going to a theme park, etc something fun. I want it to be over. Half way through I want it to be done. I just want it over. And when its over I drop into saddness and depression because its done.

Its only gotten worse over the years. I think I used to actually enjoy things and not be anxious in the middle but now its gotten to the point where I am UP then DOWN more quickly.

I live my life day to day trying to be excited for something. But when I have NOTHING going on nothing to look forward to I am sad even more and depressed even more. I wish I could have something to look forward to.

With no clue what to do about this I just carry on. But its one of those unhappy things about having this. Being super up then dropping super fast. Its like climbing on a roller coaster the hill's are usually even for most people you climb up and drop down same length. But for those of us with ADD you climb far but drop farther and quicker then you planned. Its pretty scary indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment